Short-Path Fractional Distillation System is a complete turnkey lab solution for your facility. Under normal operation, our two-liter system will produce 200 to 400 ml per hour. We use only the highest quality glass, pumps,heating system and chillers. And your system arrives with everything you need to be successful, including installation and training. Below is an itemized list of what comes with your system.
Short path distillation is a distillation technique that involves the distillate traveling a short distance, often only a few centimeters, and is normally done at reduced pressure. A classic example would be a distillation involving the distillate travelling from one glass bulb to another, without the need for a condenser separating the two chambers. This technique is often used for compounds which are unstable at high temperatures or to purify small amounts of compound. The advantage is that the heating temperature can be considerably lower (at reduced pressure) than the boiling point of the liquid at standard pressure, and the distillate only has to travel a short distance before condensing. A short path ensures that little compound is lost on the sides of the apparatus.
Short path distillation
2 Neck Boiling Flask
Short Path Distillation Head
Glass cock/hollow plug
1to 3 Distillation Cow Receiver
Round Bottom Flasks
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to install the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
1. What’s the operating principle of rotary evaporator?
Under the condition of negative pressure, evaporating flask rotating in the thermostat water bath, which makes solution form a thin film in bottle wall, so as to increase the evaporation area. Evaporating efficiently under low temperature, then condensate recycling through condenser pipe and concentrate to isolate the material to reach experiment requirements.
2. What’s the core technology of Rotary Evaporator? The key is system’s gas tightness, that is whether system can keep high vacuum degree under all sorts of solvent’s corrosion and movement state. Which is sealed by composite material four fluorine rubber and glass, can stand all sorts of solvent, has reliable gas tightness and can maintain a high vacuum degree above -0.096MPa.
3.What factor decides the working efficiency of Rotary Evaporator? For same type equipment, mainly includes: steam temperature, vacuum degree and cooling water temperature. Restricted by some material’s thermolability, the steam temperature may have certain limitation when working, so high vacuum degree and low cooling water temperature are two main factors for efficiency improving (can select cryopump to lower the temperature)
4. What’s the difference between vertical and inclined condenser? They have no difference essentially. Vertical condenser is gradually popular because of its small space usage and convenience for transportation and use. Most high-capacity instruments use vertical condenser.
5. What’s the design basis of main engine and water bath kettle rising and falling? It’s mainly from the consideration of convenience, safe and economical. Generally, small-size rotary evaporators below 5L use main engine rising and falling and evaporators which are above 5L use water bath kettle rising and falling.
6. How about the anti-explosion ability of R series Rotary Evaporator? Our company’s Rotary Evaporator adopt alternating current dynamo, stepless speed regulating (or frequency control), no electric brush and no spark in operation. Water bath kettle which goes with the evaporator adopts nitrogen-sealed relay control, silicon-controlled contactless switch and vacuum switch. Manual control switch adopt twice circuit control which make electric current less than 3mA and has favorable anti-explosion feature.
7. How to select all kinds of rotary evaporator? As for structure, our R series products all have excellent corrosion resistance ability and leakproofness ability. According to the solvent volume, 2L, 3L, 5L’s machine is fit for lab and sample test; 5L, 10L, 20L’s machine is fit for medium experiment; 20L, 50L’s machine is fit for medium experiment and production, especially suitable for the extraction of metal ion-avoiding polluted material.
8. What’s the feature of rotary evaporator comparing to other evaporators? It has the advantage of small structure, efficient, easy to observe and no metal ion pollution. It is applicable for laboratory, production and valuable material extraction. Its leakproofness ability can compare favorably with foreign equipment while it remain improvement in appearance and humanization design.
9. How to select vacuum pump for rotary evaporator? We recommend water-circulating pump which can bear all sorts of solvent corrosion and can vacuumize to -0.095MPa(to satisfy using requirements). According to the solvent volume, we can offer various vacuum pump types.
How To Contact Us:
---Your professional sales manager